Do I need travel insurance cover?
Yes Off course the travel insurance very necessary and most primary tour operators will only agree to your booking if you are sufficiently covered. If you decide not to acquire our insurance, we will inquire you to agree to underwrite First Choice against any losses caused by you as a result of being insufficiently insured. Please make sure your policy meets all your necessities as some activities like hot air ballooning, scuba diving and some other extreme sports activities. If your cover is inadequate for your requirements, you travel at your own hazard.
Will my insurance cover me if I choose extra activities on holiday?
We work with outing suppliers to ensure that they work to suitable safety standards. On the other hand it is your responsibility to ensure that the policy you choose is appropriate for you, and for the sort of activities you anticipate to be undertaking whilst on holiday. Should you decide to make use of an alternative supplier, we counsel you to please yourself that the legal cover and safety standards of the Insurance Company you are choosing is sufficient.
Can I buy travel insurance online?
Yes, you can acquire our travel insurance online when you book your holiday or earlier than you travel.
Am I financially protected in Travel Insurance?
Yes all flight deals and air holidays are fully protected by ATOL the Civil Aviation Authority, Our ATOL number is displayed in Header. You are fully financially protected in Travel Insurance. Latest Updates on Travel Insurance
1. One month’s cover starts from as little as £8.77.
2. Longer trips can be covered from only 19p per day!
3. Two return trips home without breaking your cover included free of charge.
4. Stop-over extensions available.
5. Cover includes: Cancellation, medical expenses, repatriation, personal injury, legal expenses, personal belongings and personal accident.
6. Cover for trips up to 18 months in duration.
7. Cover for studying and working abroad.
8. Discounts available for couples and families.